This is a Plasma theme based on the look of Google+ with Google colours in various elements.Icons [link] [link]Wallpaper [link]GNOME-Shell version [link]Instructions:
Extract the theme to /home/username/.kde/share/apps/desktoptheme/ (hidden directory)
Select the theme in System Settings>Workspace Appearance>Desktop Theme>Theme
If the theme doesn't show right for some reason, delete the cache file ~/.kde/cache (machinename)/plasma_theme_Google+.kcache and reapply the theme.Important Notes
The theme will not look like the preview in some ways with older KDE versions due to new design options in KDE 4.10, specifically scrollbar thickness(control of this has been added for designers), add widgets panel(tasks don't theme this now, it's done in a different file, which is a good thing). It's nothing major but be aware that some things will look slightly different but nothing should be broken.
In the dark panel version, the text on tasks maybe blurry in some instances due to hard-coded shadows which change colour according to the text colour, one text colour can only be used here and has to be balanced the against light, dark parts of the theme due to theme limitations beyond my control.Licence:
KDE 4.10 recommended.Font Details
Roboto Light, 8pt, Sub-pixel RGB, Hinting: slight.Update
- 1.1 - 3rd March 2013
- Improved Quassel and Kpackagekit icons.
- Added new systemtray icons, Bangarang, transmission-qt, Clementine (you'll have to change these manually).
- Added mini calendar icon.Update
- 1.2 - 28th May 2013
- Updated scrollbar design to fit the theme better like Google+ in Chrome.
- Added slc systemtray icon.Update
- 1.3 - 5th June 2013
- Added light panel version of the theme.
- Darker text for light version.
- Task effects are now at the bottom and look more like Google+ selections.
- Task effects are thicker like Google+ blue selection.
- Folder view looks like info page like Google+.
- Inactive notification icon is now grey like tray icons.Update
- 1.3.1 - 7th June 2013
- Fixed light panel not showing due to the translucent folder not being updated.