This is a GNOME Shell theme based on the look of Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin.
Please avoid a manual install and use the GNOME Tweak Tool, it's much easier.
You can use the gnome-shell theme extension for easier switching of themes.GNOME Tweak Tool
Make sure you have user-theme-extension installed. Load the GNOME Tweak Tool and go to Shell Extensions and click the "Use Theme Extension" switch. Now go to "Theme" and click the Shell Theme box and locate your theme zip. Now you can select the theme in the dropdown box.License:
GNOME Shell 3.4Update
1.1 - 31st May 2012
- More accurate Ubuntu colours for various parts of the theme.
- Fixed a few padding issues.
- Added a shutdown icon to fit the theme.
- On-screen keyboard style improvements.
- Summary button improvements.
- Switcher tweaks.
- Added contact overview hover the same as the app hover.
- Fixed an issue where the notification popup didn't show proper(tested with Amarok).